June 25, 2011

LONG LIVE THE KING

We didn't see you close your eyes or hear your last faint sigh
We only heard that you were gone, it was too late to say good-bye
There is a bridge of memories from here to Heaven above
That keeps you close to us, it's called the bridge of L.O.V.E
A thousand prayers can't bring you back, we know because we've tried
Neither will a million tears, we know because we've cried
What more is there to say, to us you mean the world
We wish with all our hearts that you were here today
Dearest Beloved Michael:

You were right about many things but were definitely wrong about one thing: We've always loved you more. I love you with every fiber of my being. You are my beat.

You said you perfected your art and shared it with the world because you “wanted to be loved”. Maybe you didn’t enter this world knowing that you were loved but I hope that you left it knowing in your heart that you are loved by millions whose lives you touched. And we don’t just love you for your amazing art, we love you for your amazing heart.

Here we are, 2 years since you left and I still haven’t started grieving your loss yet.
I know there will come a day when there will be nothing left for me to do in the name of seeking justice for you and I will be left to mourn your loss. How shall I heal after such a monumental loss? You are an irreplaceable treasure. You were a father to fatherless, friend to friendless, hope to hopeless, home to homeless. You were my ray of sunshine when it was pitch black. You are the apple of my eyes and my most favorite person. Though not of blood, you are a family to many from every corner of the world
whose hearts you healed. It is ironic that in the end, it is also you who broke our hearts.

People who truly love you, your fans, are heartbroken but we are comforted that you are now away from pain in God’s home. Let out heartbreak be the price for your peace.

“I love you” doesn’t properly convey how I feel. English language has to come up with another word to express a deeper feeling than “love”. I’ve missed you so much. I would have gone to the ends of the earth & walked through fire to prevent June 25, 2009.

In my heart’s home, you will live as long as I do. “In the promise of another tomorrow"

Rest in Peace, Michael
I L.O.V.E You


                                         My tribute to my most favorite person in my world


0 comments:

Post a Comment